Indoor accommodation at Queen Charlotte’s Wood comes in the form of a Log Cabin called “The Hideaway”, that offers sleeping for up to 30. There is a large activity/dining room, toilets, showers and a fully equipped kitchen. The building is heated all year round and is an excellent venue for Beaver Sleepovers or Pack holidays.
- Activity/Dining Room
- Fully Equipped kitchen with industrial size cooker, grill, large fridge, warming oven and microwave. No freezer. All cooking pots, utensils, crockery and cutlery provided. Please provide your own cleaning materials and tea towels.
- Two bunk rooms each sleeping 10. (Two bunks in each have a third tier)
- Two bunk rooms each sleeping 4.
- Leader’s room sleeping 2.
- Male and female toilets. Showers. Disabled facilities.
- Electric cooking, water supply and storage heating
- All bunks have mattresses. (No bedding is supplied)
- Indoor and Outdoor Wi-Fi for adult leaders.