We have designed our online booking process to make it super easy for leaders to booking camping, accommodation and equipment. Real time availability via a bookings calendar and the ability to book right away makes planning a actives a breeze! Here’s a walk through of the process:
Before making your booking…
If you are a Group or Unit from Mersey Weaver, it is really important that you register an account/log in to access our discounted pricing. Once you’ve registered your account, let us know so we can apply the correct membership profile.
Please book the wall via: https://bookings.mwscouts.org/product/mobile-climbing-wall/
Or if you would like an evening bookings (Mersey Weaver only) book here: https://bookings.mwscouts.org/product/mobile-climbing-wall-evening/
How to book
- You will need to register an account on the site first and log in.
- On the product page, scroll down to the calendar to see availability and select your dates
- Dates which are grey indicate the wall is unavailable.
- Dates which are green indicate it is available.
- Dates which are half red indicate partial availability.
- Dates which are fully red indicate it is fully booked.
- On the Calendar, click/tap the day to you would like to start the booking from.
- On the Calendar, click/tap the day which you like your booking to end.
- Complete the booking form
- An estimated fee will be calculated (Please note this excludes any discounts. These are applied once the booking has been added to the basket.)
- Select whether you wish to pay a deposit (50% of the fee) or the full fee in its entirety. (N.B. if you are a District Unit and using a project code there is no need to pay a deposit).
- Click “Book now” to add your booking to the basket.
- When you are ready to check out, go your basket.
- If you are a member of Mersey Weaver your discount will be applied automatically provided you are signed in.
- If you require delivery, please ensure you enter the correct delivery address in order to calculate the correct mileage.
- Review the basket and when you are ready then click “Checkout”.
- In the checkout, add your contact details and billing address.
- If you a require delivery, please double check the shipping address is correct.
- Review your order and select your payment method. N.B. for some payment methods there may be a small booking fee.
- When you are ready, agree to the terms and conditions and click/tap place order (please wait for the page to load).
- If you choose to pay by card or direct debit your booking will be confirmed immediately!
- If you choose to pay by Bank Transfer or Cheque the confirmation screen will present you with offline payment instructions. Once we have received this, your order will be confirmed. A confirmation email and receipt will be sent to your email. Please ensure payment is made within 5 working days.
- You can manage your bookings and view your orders from your account.
- If you paid a deposit, the bookings manager will invoice you electronically for the balance at least two weeks prior to your booking if not before.
- If you are collecting the wall, a representative will be in touch to arrange a mutually agreeable collection time.
Please note that if we are unable to fulfil your booking due to the availability of our volunteer drivers or for another reason we will contact you directly to issue a refund.