Camping at QCW
Looking for a quiet and secluded place to camp? Queen Charlotte’s Wood has 11 distinct and beautiful pitches to choose from. Located between the quiet backroads of Frodsham and Alvanley and not far from the Sandstone Trail, it is a welcome retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. There is space for about 150 campers (non-covid) on site at any one time while still preserving the site’s unique ‘magic’.
- Not sure on exact numbers? Give us an approximate number and you can update your booking nearer the time via our camper update form!
- Please note Deposits are non-refundable
- We are able to accommodate 5 x groups of 36 People on site at a time. If you need to book for more than 36 people then please make more than one booking so you are allocated multiple zones.
- We will always do our best to give you your preferred pitch but this may not always be possible due to availability and ground conditions etc.
- Discounts are applied in the basket and only if you have the correct membership profile applied
Per person per night
Mersey Weaver Scouts/Guides Other Organisations Schools 2022 £3.50 £4.50 POA POA 2023 £3.50 £4.50 POA POA
Looking for indoor accommodation on site? Check out The Hideaway
A Lavvu is a dwelling used by the Sami people of northern Scandinavia. If you’re looking for something different, then why not leave the tents at home and try out our take on a Finnish Lavvu? Just bring a pan, insulating mat and a sleeping bag! The shelter sleeps up to 5/6 Scouts.
The Laavu was constructed in June 2019 in recognition of the service of ex-campsite manager Ian Nicholas.
Fees for 2021: Mersey Weaver Scouts/Guides Other Charitable Organisations Schools & Councils Per person per night £4 £5 £6 £6.75