3D Printing Session
Part of our Technology ASU’s function is to support Scout groups & Explorer Units with delivery of the digital programme. Stages 2, 3 & 4 of the new Digital Citizen Badges all suggest 3D Computer Aided Design as one method of completing the requirements. Why not invite us to a few section nights or even your camp/weekend activity and we’ll help you to design some 3D models or work on project and fabricate something truly awesome!?
Infrared Night Vision 5M 1080P Camera Video Webcam
- Acrylic holder case make sure your pi camera is more stable and flexible, the case reserve the hole for heat-sink, IR led and screws hole, Easy to adjust the filming angle and install the screws
- Compatible with all series, fit for Raspberry pi 3 B+ with 100cm FFC Camera Cable, and match 30cm FPC Cable for Pi Zero, also can works with your 3D printer to observe the Print progress
- HD resolution, the night vision camera is capable of 2592*1944 pixel static images, and also supports 1080P 30fps, 720P 60fps and 640*480P 60/90fps video recording
- Better low light performance, IR corrected lens to reduce focus shift at night, and IR LED illuminator to improve the lightning condition
- Typical usage scenarios, Home security and surveillance, motion detection, 3D printer observe, time-lapse photography and other Raspberry Pi camera projects
Ultimate Starter Kit for Raspberry Pi 4 B
- 3 programing languages -> C, Python (compatible with 2&3) and Java.
- 434 pages detailed PDF tutorials (include basic electronics knowledge) and complete code -> Download link: https://git.io/fjgTR
- 223 items for 57 interesting projects -> Each project has circuit diagram and tested code with detailed explanation.
- Compatible models -> Raspberry Pi 4B / 3B+ / 3B / 3A+ / 2B / 1B+ / 1A+ / Zero W / Zero. (NOT included in this kit)