The Silver Star PCP has been designed specifically for competition use and incorporates a host of features usually reserved for much higher priced guns. The incredibly accurate BSA cold hammer forged barrel adorns an attractive ambidextrous beech stock with laser chequering to the forend and pistol grip. Maximum ergonomics are provided by the height adjustable cheek piece and multi adjustable butt pad which allows for individual modification both vertically and to the length of pull. Cocking the rifle is achieved almost effortlessly by pulling the new BSA “T” handle bolt back and reinserting into the breach. Additional features include a two stage adjustable match trigger, on board pressure gauge and quick fill port.
The Silver Star’s most unique feature compared with other models is its detachable air cylinder which is pre-set to one of two power levels. The cylinder is supplied in either 6 ft.lbs allowing it to be used for 6yd and 10 metre competition. The cylinder can be easily removed for replacing with a different one although this isn’t required for refilling as charging can be completed via the quick fill port.
- Adjustable length of pull from 12 inch to 15.5 inch
- Height adjustable comb piece
- Ambidextrous straight-pull cocking system
- Two stage adjustable match trigger
- Ambidextrous stock
- Cold hammer forged BSA barrel
- Removable power configurable cylinder (6ft.lb or 12ft.lb). Note: Currently all rifles are fitted with 6 ft.lb cylinders.
- Dioptre sights
- Overall weight: 3.15 kg
- Overall length: 890 mm
- Barrel length: 475 mm
- Calibre: 0.177 (4.5mm)
- Muzzle energy: 6ftlb or 12 ftlb
- Muzzle velocity; 500 ft/s (12ftlb), 700 ft/s (12ftlb)
- Pre-compressed air
- Approx shots per fill: 175 (6ft/lb), 85 (12ft/lb)
- Fill pressure: 232 BarG