Raspberry Pi 4 Model B is the latest product in the popular Raspberry Pi range of computers. It offers ground-breaking increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, while retaining backwards compatibility and similar power consumption.
The, Raspberry Pi 4 provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems.
For those just wanting to get creative with code, this is what the Raspberry Pi was born to do. The Raspberry Pi 4 maintains the familiar 40-pin GPIO, allowing for complex and interesting projects or even the addition of HATs and add-on boards to take your project further.
The dual-4K display option will make referencing tutorials and examples alongside your code a walk in the park, and the range of connectivity options such as WiFi (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Gigabit Ethernet, Bluetooth and USB means you can code with convenience anytime, anywhere.
Great for Beginners!
The Raspberry Pi 4 is the perfect beginners board as it includes the screen, network and peripheral connections you need to get up and running quickly and easily.
Simply plug in a screen, keyboard/mouse and you’re ready to enter the wonderful world of programming.
As always, the fantastic Raspberry Pi Foundation learning resources, combined with a huge community bursting with enthusiastic Raspberry Pi users, means you’ll never be far from help, support, tutorials and examples projects.
This product’s key features include:
- 1.5GHz 64-bit quad-core CPU
- Available with 1GB, 2GB or 4GB RAM (select above)
- 4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11ac wireless, Bluetooth 5.0, BLE
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2x USB 3.0 ports; 2x USB 2.0 ports.
- Raspberry Pi standard 40 pin GPIO header
- 2 × micro-HDMI ports (up to 4kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- 265 (4kp60 decode), H264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode)
- OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics
- Micro-SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A*)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A*)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) enabled (requires separate PoE HAT )
- 5.1V 3A UK 3 PIN USB-C Power Adapter with On / Off Switch: Specially designed for the new requirement of Raspberry Pi 4 B 4 GB RAM. Convenient to provide 5.1V 3000mA power to support overclock or to use the external hard drive, powerful enough for distributions like media center, raspan. Protection against short circuits / undervoltages / overvoltages / overtemperature / overcurrent. CE, FCC and RoHS certification.
- Equipped with 1 mini silent fan and 3 premium copper heat sinks for impeccable heat dissipation.
- Black box specially designed for the Raspberry Pi 4B with easy access to all holes and compatible with the supplied accessories, equipped with removable cover to access GPI0 and ventilation openings.
- 32GB Class 10 SanDisk micro SD card preloaded with NOOBS, which is easy to boot up to Rasberry Pi 4 B with Raspbian.
- Micro SD card reader, USB compatible with USB-A & USB-C.
- 2 * HDMI to HDMI micro cables.
- 1* Computer mini-screwdriver