- This event has passed.
Youth Shape Team Day
April 16 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
We’re running an afternoon at Queen Charlotte’s Wood for members of the YouShape team to do the following:
- Team building Activities
- Recording footage for the Wellbeing Challenge Launch Video
- Other planning for the Wellbeing Challenge
- Young people must not attend if:
- They have been in contact with any suspected or confirmed cases of COVID- 19 in the last 14 days.
- Been instructed to isolate by UK government Covid-19 tracing service o Have signs of a fever or elevated temperature.
- Have a new or persistent cough.
- Experiencing any new respiratory issues.
- Experienced a loss of, or change in, your normal sense of taste or smell.
- Are required to quarantine after returning from abroad.
- Sharing transport is discouraged and participants are asked to make their own way there. If using taxi’s/public transport, please wear a face covering and ensure good hand hygiene.
- There is a one way system in operation in the car park. Parents must enter via the top gate and exit via the bottom gate. It is strictly drop and go.
- On arrival each a young person will be checked in and they must sanitise their hands using the sanitising station provided and the same when they depart.
- Throughout the afternoon all participants are expected to remain 2.0m apart.
What to wear/bring
Please come wearing suitable outdoor clothing, strong shoes, waterproofs and a Scout Necker.
Please bring your own water bottle/snack if you think you might need a drink. You must take all your own waste home with you.
Participants must also bring with them a face covering and it would be useful to have a damp bottle of hand sanitiser as well.