- This event has passed.
Youth Forum Jan 2021
January 16 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The last year was a long, complex and challenging time for our entire Scouting family. Everyone across Mersey Weaver are continuing to monitor the situation closely and make sure we can continue to scout safely.
The most important thing is for us to have opportunities see one another and ensure the voices of our young people are still heard and recognised.
To support this we will be hosting a series of Youth Forums open to all Scouts, Explorers and Young Leaders in Mersey Weaver hosted by our District Youth Commissioner, Jake. The next Youth Forum is Scheduled to be on Saturday 16th January at 2pm
Please book on by the 15th January and you will be sent a link
Who Should Attend?
The Forum is open to all youth members from Scout Troops and Explorer Scout Units in Mersey Weaver.
- Introduction & Welcome (5 mins)
- Game / Icebreaker (15 mins)
- Review of 2020
- Opinions and ideas for Virtual Scouting (5 mins)
- Opinions and ideas for Face-to-Face Scouting with restrictions (5 mins)
- What would you change about the programme delivered? (10 mins)
- What would you like to do when closer to the green readiness level? (10 mins)
- Mental Health and Wellbeing
- Have you felt like you have been supported by Scouting? (5 mins)
- Do you know who you can turn to for support? (5 mins)
- Intro to Mersey Weaver Five ways to wellbeing challenge (5mins)
- Activity ideas for the Five ways to wellbeing challenge badges (10mins)
- Once in green stage, if we had a “wellbeing weekend”, what are the types of activities could the youth forum organise? (10 mins)
- Any other business
What To Wear
Please wear a Necker of your own choosing.