Mersey Weaver District Youth Forum (Feb 2019)
February 24 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Who should attend?
The Forum is open to all youth members from Scout Troops and Explorer Scout Units in the District.
We would like each:
- Scout Troop to select and send 2 representatives; and
- Explorer Unit to select and send 3 representatives.
To help with transportation to and from the Forum, we will operate a pickup/drop-off service using the District minibus for those non-Frodsham Groups/Units:
- Widnes Groups and Aquila – bus will depart from 10th Widnes Scout Group HQ at 09:00am and drop-off at 4:30pm.
- Runcorn Groups – bus will arrive at 09:30am on Park Road near the 4th Runcorn Scout HQ for 09:40am departure and collect at 4:15pm .
- “Villages” Groups ( Ince & Elton, Norley, N&K, 3rd & 4th Frodsham) and Beacon ESU – be at the District Scout Centre at 09:30am and collect at 4:30pm.
Proposed Forum discussions topics to be included in the agenda:
- You Shaped activities in Groups and ESUs
- Mersey Weaver Challenge Badge
- International Trip 2021
- Open session for issues raised by YP have (Done as a Milkshake Mocktail Bar)
- Input to Cheshire County Youth Forum
- Mersey Weaver representatives for next County Forum
Refreshments and a sandwich lunch will be provided for participants. Please email Hannah with any special dietary requirements.
Scouts should wear a Necker of their choice.